Help to record the wildlife of Leicestershire and Rutland
Submit any sighting of an animal, plant or fungus – with or without a photo – to put your dot on our species distribution maps. All records are passed on to local and national recording schemes. All wildlife records are valuable, common or rare, and whether from your garden, local park or a nature reserve. Help To Record
To submit a record and experience this site in full, you must register (free and quick!).
Follow us on TwitterTweets by @Nature_Spot
The larvae of the midge Dasineura aparines cause galls on Cleavers (Galium aparine) causing the buds to thicken at the tops of the stems.
- FUNGI Identification online
- EARWIGS! Online info & id with photos
- MOTHS by thumbnail online
- HEMIPTERA (bugs) help & identification online
- Shieldbug identification online