- Selected Wild Place = PINK
- Other Wild Places = RED
- Public Rights of Way = GREEN
- VC55 boundary = BLUE
The church can be accessed from two roads leading north off from the A47 - Wing Road and Church Lane. The main gate is on Church Lane, while a small gap in the wall at the side of the church offers access from Wing Road.
Some roadside parking is available, but be mindful of residents and signage.
The nearest bus stops are at the bottom of Wing Road, and are serviced by the 12 and 47 (Centrebus), and the 4R (CallConnect).
Total species seen at this site: 2
Approximately two miles east of Uppingham is the village of Glaston. It is bisected by the busy A47, but the churchyard thankfully lies to the north of the village away from the main road, opposite Glaston Park. The earliest parts of the church itself date from around 1200. The moderately-large churchyard is enclosed by a dry-stone wall around the perimeter, but borders an industrial area to the north with few trees to block the view. The eastern end of the churchyard is more attractive however, and this is where the main entrance is.