Leicestershire and Rutland Badger Group
The Leicestershire Badger Group was formed in 1984 and renamed the Leicestershire and Rutland Badger Group in 2013. Its aims are:
- to help, advise and inform the public
- to help prevent the cruel and illegal persecution of badgers.
- to help prevent the death and injury of badgers on our counties' roads.
- to prevent damage and destruction of badger setts.
- to help injured and orphaned badgers.
- to collect and record information about the badger population of Leicestershire and Rutland.
Find out more at the Group's website: www.badgergroup.org.uk