The Leicestershire Entomological Society (LES) promotes interest in, and the study of, the insects of Leicestershire and Rutland. More...
The LES holds monthly meetings from October through to March, produces a biannual newsletter and occasional publications about insect life within the two counties. A preview of the January 2017 Leicestershire Entomological Society Newsletter is now available on the NatureSpot LES page:
In this edition:
- Dolichopus at Rutland Water
- New Flea for VC55
- Where have all my Peacocks gone?
- Short-winged Conehead in Rutland
- Moth trap mutterings
- Hickling Broad
- A poor insect season in the garden
- Course Review: Solitary Bees
- Buying a VC55 first
- Bugs on the move
- Indoor meetings programme